Hani-Honey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[News Translat]GYURI TWEET apic of her dogs

2 posters

Hani-Honey :: Kara :: News

Go down

[News Translat]GYURI TWEET apic of her dogs  Empty [News Translat]GYURI TWEET apic of her dogs

ตั้งหัวข้อ  sosun Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:53 pm

Code:
[Gyuri] It's really been awhile since I went back home (yesterday I did)^^! I could only be at home for 20 minutes but how many months has it been since I last saw my babies~ They're cute right? >_< However I've got allergies to dogs so I can't touch them.. Could
only watchm from a distance..

[Jing-Gyuri] So pretty..... cute cuteㅠㅠ♥

[Gyuri-Jing] You are a little more cuter^^

[tiara Eunjung-Gyuri] Euak totally cutee!!! Exactly like you (she means that Gyul is just as cute as her puppies) kekeke Your eyes are big as well as your hair color is nice.. eehing.. You can't touch them huh... -
cr:benbenkr

[News Translat]GYURI TWEET apic of her dogs  X23d91336

GYURI ภาพของสุนัขของเธอ.. น่ารักมาก
Gyuri] มันถูกจริงๆ สักครู่ฉันก็กลับบ้าน (เมื่อวานนี้ฉันทำมัน) ^ ^! ฉันสามารถอยู่ที่บ้านเป็นเวลา 20 นาที
แต่หลายเดือนมาตั้งแต่ฉันแล้วเราได้เห็นเด็กทารกของฉัน~ พวกเขากำลังน่ารัก? >_<
อย่างไรก็ตามฉันเป็นโรคภูมิแพ้สุนัขดังนั้นฉันไม่สามารถสัมผัสพวกเขา... สามารถที่จะเฝ้าจากระยะไกล...

[Jing-Gyuri] น่ารักมากๆ..... น่ารัก น่ารักㅠㅠ♥
[Gyuri-Jing] คุณจะน่ารักเพิ่มอีกนิด ^ ^

[tiara Eunjung-Gyuri] Euak ทั้งหมดน่ารัก เหมือนกันกับคุณ (เธอหมายความว่า Gyul น่ารักเหมือนลูกสุนัขของเธอ) kekeke ตาของคุณใหญ่เช่นเดียวกับสีผมของคุณจะดี .. eehing .. คุณไม่สามารถสัมผัสพวกเขา huh ...
cr:benbenkr

แปลโดย yamonpat
sosun
sosun

จำนวนข้อความ : 81

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

[News Translat]GYURI TWEET apic of her dogs  Empty Re: [News Translat]GYURI TWEET apic of her dogs

ตั้งหัวข้อ  yamonpat Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:14 pm

คนอื่นจะรู้เรื่องมั้ยเนี่ย!!!
ถ้าภัทรแปลไม่ดีก็ขอโทษด้วย T^T~ Razz
yamonpat
yamonpat

จำนวนข้อความ : 19

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

ขึ้นไปข้างบน